2019 New York UAS Symposium
September 16 – 18
The Northeast UAS Airspace Integration Research Alliance (NUAIR) is excited to be hosting the second Annual New York UAS Symposium in September and we’d be honored to have you as a sponsor. The event will take place at the Turning Stone Resort in Verona, NY September 16-18, 2019. Last year’s symposium brought in over 300 participants and we’re expecting an even bigger turn out this year. The symposium gives the UAS community a chance to talk with fellow UAS industry leaders from around the globe, make new connections, and most importantly, discuss the key issues facing our industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for you and your company representatives to network, interact, and brainstorm with decision makers regarding the future of the UAS industry, and how together we can make significant progress in integrating UAS into the NAS.
As a participating Business Partner you have the opportunity to sponsor the symposium in a variety of ways, prominently displaying your company during the symposium (more details below). This provides great exposure for your company to an audience focused on the continued development of UAS policy and technology, while supporting a professional organization that turns to companies like yours to lead the industry.
We hope you will consider participating in and supporting our world class NY UAS Symposium.
BECOME A SPONSOR TODAY!
GOLF SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
TITLE SPONSOR – $2,000
- Monday, September 16 – afternoon tournament
- Title Sponsor name on event, event signs & Symposium Program
AWARDS SPONSOR – $1,200
- Top 2 Teams
- Closeset to Pin
- Longest Drive
CART SPONSOR – $1,000
- Name on all carts
HOLE SPONSOR – $250
- Signage at designated hole
All receive sign recognition at the individual event
- 9/16 – Monday Night Networking Dinner
- 9/17 – Tuesday Breakfast
- 9/17 – Tuesday Lunch
- 9/17 – Tuesday Night Networking Dinner
- 9/18 – Wednesday Breakfast
- 9/18 – Wednesday Lunch
- 9/18 – Wednesday NY State Test Site Tour
- Transportation to Tech Site
- Exhibit space consists of one 6’ draped table, two side chairs, 1 wastebasket, Standard Power
- Table location is based on sponsorship level and date of receipt of payment
- Shipping instructions will be provided
- Costs of the use of any AV equipment are not included in the booth price and must be ordered with Turning Stone
- NUAIR reserves the right to change the floor plan without notice
- NUAIR reserves the right to accept or reject any application at its sole discretion
- All final payments must be received prior to September 15, 2019
TEST YOUR UAS TECHNOLOGY AT THE NEW YORK UAS TEST SITE!
New York’s 50-mile UAS UTM/BVLOS Corridor includes USS support, simulation capabilities, secure data collection & more!