OPEN POSITION – MARKETING LEADERSHIP POSITION
Summary: NUAIR is on a mission to usher in the next generation of UAS and Advanced Air Mobility solutions for the safety societal and economic benefit of New York State and beyond. We are looking to fill a lead Marketing and Communications role with someone who knows how to make an impact. A self-starting experienced professional who thrives in a fast-paced hi-tech start-up like environment, someone who can ensure cohesive messaging and branding across the organization. This person will also oversee, and plan marketing and communication needs for organizational-level events and the organization’s expansion efforts. As an emerging sector and highly technical industry, the work is challenging and requires natural curiosity and tenacity. If you like to foster positive customer experiences through digital content marketing and know how to build an alliance of partners with an industry leading team. If you’re a doer like us and want to join a team to deliver on the next generation of aviation, then NUAIR wants you.
Overview: NUAIR is seeking a digital marketing and communications leader to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be results-driven with expertise in Corporate Communications, Digital content, developing alliance/partnership and delivering an integrated marketing strategy.
Summary: Responsible for coordinating all marketing activities and initiatives of the organization, including campaigns, media, posts, releases, and other activity by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Develop and execute the organization’s marketing plans and strategies that align with strategic goals and objectives.
- Oversee marketing and communication efforts that support revenue generation, and ROI of grant programs.
- Develop and manage digital marketing, advertising, public relations, and branding; this includes developing marketing and communication strategies to promote our brand, programs, products, and services.
- Develop and manage content and messaging for various channels, such as social media, email, all websites, and advertisements. It may include writing copy, creating graphics, or producing videos; this includes identifying and reaching target audiences.
- Analyze and report metrics, such as website traffic, social media engagement, and conversion rates, and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and make adjustments accordingly.
- Conduct market research to remain up to date on trends, including researching competitors, analyzing customer data and behavior, and identifying trends to inform marketing strategies
- Manage marketing budget to negotiate with vendors and track expenses, ensuring to remain within budget; this includes managing external vendors such as advertising agencies, designers, printers, event planning vendors, etc.
- Collaborate with other departments and sites to ensure cohesive messaging and branding.
- Represent the company at events and conferences to increase brand awareness and build relationships, which includes tabling events, media outlets, etc.
- Cultivates and builds relationships with local, national, and international media groups/outlets/public relations companies to advance our mission and vision- for brand awareness and visibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field is required; a Master’s degree is a plus.
- 5-10 years of experience in marketing and communications roles; management experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and communications best practices and principles, including branding, advertising, digital marketing, and public relations.
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful marketing plans and strategies that drive sales growth.
- Excellent written, oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to inform marketing strategies.
- Experience managing a marketing budget and allocating resources effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willingness to travel for events and conferences as needed and flexible work schedule to include weekends and evenings as required.
NUAIR provides an excellent working environment offering competitive wages, work-life balance, casual atmosphere, and comprehensive benefits:
- Health insurance
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible time off
- 401(k) with up to a 6% employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Hybrid work environment
NUAIR is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran, disability status, or any other federal, state, or locally protected category.
Submit application materials to: Emily DeMarche email@example.com